Voted “Best Coffee” in the Black Hills in 2013 by readers of the Rapid City Journal, Seattle’s Best Coffee in the Hotel Alex Johnson offers guests a warm and welcoming neighborhood atmosphere. As the largest Seattle’s Best Coffee in the country, our friendly Rapid City coffee shop is well-suited to serve hotel guests as well as the general public.
Proudly serving visitors since 2010, our Rapid City coffee shop features an extensive menu of high-quality hot and cold coffee beverages, unique soft drinks, fresh pastries, cookies, hot breakfasts, lunch sandwiches, and other sundries.
Whether you are stopping by our Rapid City coffee shop for a something quick to drink on the go or looking for a comfortable seat to sit back and relax, Seattle’s Best Coffee will present to you something exceptional. Spend time in the beautiful café and enjoy both complimentary high speed wireless and wired Internet service while sipping on a steaming cup of Seattle’s Best Coffee. Unwind with friends by the fireplace in one of the large leather easy chairs or sofas, listen to some great tunes or catch the news in HD on one of the large flat screens.
We are not just your ordinary Rapid City coffee shop – Seattle’s Best Coffee will cater to your needs. Call and schedule a meeting in the complimentary meeting room which can accommodate up to 45 people. Available for business meetings and more, Seattle’s Best Coffee in Rapid City is a great place to enjoy a beverage and spend quality time together.
Can’t get enough of our delicious coffee? Pick up one of your signature blends from our Rapid City coffee shop and enjoy Seattle’s Best Coffee anytime you want at home. Our coffee packages come in a variety of levels.
- Level One: “Light & Crisp” is for those who are looking for a sweet light coffee flavor. This type of coffee will compliment berries or tangy foods.
- Level Two: “Medium-Light & Lively” is for those who want a slightly cocoa flavor and can be easily paired with a citrus fruit.
- Level Three: “Medium & Balanced” is a coffee with medium acidity and a hint of nutty flavor. This coffee is made to go with buttery items or vanilla flavored snacks.
- Level Four: “Medium-Dar & Rich” has a savory chocolate flavor and will go with chocolate foods as such.
- Level Five: “Dark & Intense” is made for those who want a strong coffee aroma; this coffee pairs well with dark chocolate and rich delicacies.